skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Post 6- Fun facts about chocolate

- Each American eats about 12 pounds of chocolate every year.
- 52% of of American choose chocolate as there favorite flavor over Vanilla.
- 60% of the American said that they gave chocolate as a holiday gift.
- America makes and sells more chocolate then any other country in the world.
- The cacao trees are found near the equator in the tropical Rain forests with exotic and colorful plants, trees and birds surrounding these amazing trees.
- The cacao trees reach the height of thirty feet tall and grow beneath a blanket of taller trees.
- A special drink was chocolate stirred with blood they gave to the humans before they sacrificed themselves to the gods.
If you have any fun facts about chocolate tell me !
ReplyDeleteIzzy
Where can you find the most coco beans?
ReplyDelete-NIk- I love chocolate!!!!!!!!
I really like chocolate and all the pictures you have. It makes me really want some! I wish I did that topic!
ReplyDelete~Nicole:)
PS my mom is a freak about chocolate, but the only problem is that she gets migraines from it! So Sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
I LOVE chocolate and I like your blog keep it up.
ReplyDelete12 pounds wow! i love your its awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry Izzy but I'm still a Vanilla person.
ReplyDelete